Friday, July 19, 2013

Consider it a great joy when you face many trials









Consider it a great joy, my brothers whenever you experience various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. But endurance must do its complete work , so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing.James 1:2-4

As time draws closer for our family to leave for Africa(Aug 4th) we have experienced trials like never before, some extremely painful. I must admit at the time I wanted to run from that pain...not at all rejoicing. But I know now and yes even then God was going to use it for good. This pain was not for nothing. God will use that pain to pour out into His people in Kenya. I will have a better understanding of suffering because of it.

As these many trials came ,some would say"Maybe your not supposed to be going  ?" But as I looked throughout scripture anytime God was going to do something amazing He always took them through the valleys and storms first.Our family is thanking God in advance for what we know He is going to do!

No comments: