Thursday, November 7, 2013

I am a tool in Gods hands

One of the things I never thought I would do while here in mombasa is drive. I don't even know if you can call it driving here. It is more of a competive life or death sport. They drive on the other side of the road and Kenya's  idea of "That was a close one!" and mine are to entirely different things. Wayne and I agreed that I would sit in the back seat with my eyes closed .
So while Wayne was gone I had to choose to sit at home ,which I am perfectly ok with ,take a tuk tuk or drive.But then there are many days, today being one of them, where I felt a supernatural awareness of the fact that I am a tool in Gods hands. As I go... He could decide to use little me in a supernatural way. At any moment He can use me to do something amazing that will give Him glory. Any moment could  be a divine appointment.Even something as simple as going to check the mail I can say"Here am I Lord. Send me!"   But just like that tool it is of no use if it just sits in the tool box.
So off we went and thanks to Willows awesome  navigation skills we only got briefly lost.

                     

the village

A tuk tuk

driving in the city

No comments: